Sunday 6 May 2012

Java Training Center in Chennai

Java Training center in Chennai


I'm Ramesh krishnan staying in Chennai. I was completed my B.E Computer science in 2011. I'm a average student in my college
I tried to get place in On Campus. But unfortunately I didn't get job at that time most of my friends were placed as a Java Programmer, Oracle developer in college itself.

I get frustrated. I started searching for job in Java also I was preparing java in those days. But Every time I got rejected by interviewer, I can't understand the reason why i'm getting rejected in those interview

Finally one of my friend told me that preparing by my own will not help to get job and he asked me to go to a training center "INTVYA solutions" in adayar.
The main difference between other java training center and INTVYA Solution is All the staff ware working in MNCs, So they teach me a real time JOB point of view questions
Which help me to learn the Java technology quickly. They teach me in interview point of questions which help me to attend the interview with full confidence level.
Java Training Center in Chennai by IntVYA solution helps me to get job. Now I got job in Java based MNC company, working as a java developer
The Java material given by them was really nice.And the price is normal. If you like to become a Java Developer INTVYA solution is right place for you. You can get more detail about Java Training Course from intvya@yahoo.com just call to 9042300278 .

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully

    I can add you and follow.












    Java Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Java training institute in Meerut- http://traininginstitutet.in/Java-training-institute-meerut-delhi.html

    ReplyDelete